Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 7-10 minutes | Serves: 2 | Program: Air Fry
- 4 salmon fillets, center cut
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Flaked sea salt, as desired
- 150g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 large cucumber, cut in 1cm pieces
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 5g parsley, chopped
- 5g dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Insert crisper plate in pan and place pan in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, set temperature to 200°C and set time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
2. While unit is preheating, brush salmon with olive oil and season with flaked sea salt, as desired.
3. Once unit has preheated, remove pan and place salmon fillets on crisper plate. Place pan in unit, select AIR FRY, set temperature to 200°Cand set time to 10 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin
4. While salmon is cooking, combine all salsa ingredients and mix well.
5. After 7 minutes, check the salmon is cooked. If needed, cook for up to an additional 3 minutes until salmon is cooked through.
6. When cooking is complete, remove salmon from pan and top each piece with salsa. Serve.