1. Grill: Evenly grill meats, fish and brown the tops of casseroles.
2. Air Fry: Foods that would traditionally be fried - such as chicken wings, French fries and chicken nuggets - with little to no added oil.
3. Whole Roast: Simultaneously roast large proteins, like a 2.25kg chicken and sides, for a complete meal. Or cook a larger protein, like a 5.4kg turkey, on its own.
4. Roast: Achieve a crispy outside and perfectly cooked inside for full-sized oven tray meals, thicker proteins and roasted veggies.
5. Bake: Evenly bake everything from your favourite cookies to cakes.
6. Pizza: Cook frozen or homemade pizzas evenly.
7. Toast: Toast up to 8 slices of bread to your desired level of darkness.
8. Bagel: Perfectly toast up to 8 bagel halves when they're placed cut-side up on the wire rack.
9. Reheat: Heat leftovers without over cooking.
10. Dehydrate: Dehydrate meats, fruits and vegetables for healthy snacks.