Contributed by Wendy (IG @happyonionbakes)
- 55g unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup carrots, diced
- 2/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp fresh oregano
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken stock (Reuse the liquid from steaming the chicken and top up with water to a cup)
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 cup diced potato (cooked)
- 2 chicken breasts (steamed and shredded)
- 1 egg, whisked
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1. Using steam function, add in 1/2 cup water, place chicken breasts on reversible rack or basket and steam for 8 mins.
- 2. Combine chicken stock & milk
- 3. Sauté butter in ninja FOODI pot at high. Add in carrots, onion and celery and cook for 3 mins. Add in half the flour and mix.
- 4. Add fresh herbs, remaining flour and gradually add in stock & milk mixture.
- 5. Cook until carrots soften and then add in potatoes, peas and chicken. Cook until it’s thickened.
- 6. Spoon into dough sheets and shape them in shapes you prefer. Use brush to apply egg wash.
- 7. Bake using the Ninja Foodi bake/ roast function to bake at 170°C for 20 mins or until golden brown. Enjoy!
Check out Wendy's profile for more recipes!