Contributed by Lala Chong on Ninja's Recipe Sharing Group
- 300gm Chinese Watercress
- 250gm Spare Ribs (Parboiled)
- 4 Pitless Red Dates
- 2 Pieces Dried Cuttlefish
- Handful of Dried Scallops (Soaked)
- Add Water / Broth until 10 Cups Level
- Handful of Goji Berries (Soaked)
- Sugar to taste
- Salt to taste
1. Add Pork Ribs, Watercress, Red Dates, Dried Cuttlefish, Dried Scallops in the pot.
- 2. Add water / broth until the 10 Cups Level.
- 3. Close with pressure lid, then set Foodi on Pressure Cook, 15mins, High.
- 4. When ready, add in Goji Berries and season with salt and sugar to taste.
- 5. Set Foodi to Sauté and simmer for 10 mins on Medium High.
- 6. Serve. Enjoy!
Images by Lala Chong