Contributed by Tran Nguyen Dan Phuong on Ninja's Recipe Sharing Group.
Making "Papa Roti" buns for breakfast!
This recipe is for 6 buns.
- Milk 110 ml
- 1 Egg
- Bread flour 200g
- Sugar 25 g
- Salt 1 tsp
- Unsalted butter 30 g
- Instant dry yeast 1 tsp
- Salted butter 180g (divided into 6)
Mix all ingredients below well until it’s smooth.
- Cocoa or coffee powder 1tsp
- Milk 1tbsp
- 1 Egg
- Icing sugar 35g
- All purpose flour 40g
- Unsalted butter 45g
- 1. Make dough with bread maker (or use dough blade on Intellisense' precision processor).
- 2. Shape dough, add filling and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- 3. Add toppings.
- 4. After that, put inside the Ninja and bake at 180 Celsius degrees for 8 minutes.
- 5. Remove then enjoy!
Images by Tran Nguyen Dan Phuong